gnome-core 1.0.54-pre2 "Snowing Bonobo" test release available

Hello,

To celebrate the rumored snowing outside, I'm making a new test release
of gnome-core.

This is a *test* release for the upcoming gnome-core 1.0.54, so I'd
appreciate it if people with cycles to spare could test this out and
make sure it's ok.

* Availability:

	- ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/testing/
	(newer pre releases might end up here too)

* Changes:

	- gnome-session security fixes

	- more translations

	- desk-guide improvements (including grid layout)

Have fun and keep warm,
Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum