RPMS of GNOME libs 1.0.9 available

>    New version of the GNOME libraries has been released.
i386 RPMs are available in the usual place, from anakin.cse.ogi.edu, in
/pub/gnome/latest/i386/.  Again, alpha when I get my UDB revived.

These are built against a virgin RHAD-1.0 install, and thus are built
against glib-1.2.0 and gtk+-1.2.0.  I've got 1.2.2 RPMs for both available
from the same directory, and they should work seamlessly (as in, I use
them and haven't had any problems).

P.S. sorry about the sudden reboot of anakin, it's been flaky recently.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user