Caveat: RPMS of Gnumeric 0.25 now available

dependency.

> i386 RPMs available now on anakin.cse.ogi.edu in /pub/gnome/latest/i386/.

Ergh.  The stock gnumeric.spec file has an explicit requirement listed for
guile >= 1.3.  However, it built correctly.  ENOCLUE.  Theoretically it
should work, but I'm not the right person to test it.

This does bring up the point that the RHAD 1.0 RPMs are guile-1.2 based,
and new stuff is going to be guile-1.3.  Can someone at RHAD create
guile12-1.2 a la glib10 and gtk+10?

Also, Miguel pointed out that building things against bonobo at this point
is probably dangerous.  So I rebuilt it without bonobo, and moved the
original bonoo-based RPMs to gnumeric-bonobo-0.25.  If you got the first
one, reget it so you don't have to worry about bonobo.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user