Re: Anonymous CVS
- From: Dirk Luetjens <dirk Elfe lfm RWTH-Aachen DE>
- To: Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org, cvs-commits-list gnome org, gimp-devel xcf berkeley edu, e-devel 2rad net
- Subject: Re: Anonymous CVS
- Date: 23 Sep 1998 15:03:38 +0200
Elliot Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Please do not update your anonymous CVS tree more than twice a day. Some
> people have been abusing the service, and updating hundreds of times a
> day. This is not only unneeded (anonymous CVS servers pull in updates
> every hour at most), it ruins the service for others who are trying to use
> it. You have been warned.
Perhaps I´m to blind to read, are there more than one CVS server out
there. The only one I know off is anoncvs.gimp.org.
] [Thread Prev