Re: Welcome to GNOME Ambassadors!

Hello all,

I'm glad to be part of the Team!!!!

First test as GNOME Ambassador in two weeks at Latinoware. I'm really proud about it.

Best Regards,

Izabel

2010/10/19 Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
Welcome, GNOME Ambassadors!

As I said to many of you, GNOME Ambassadors represent GNOME to the general public. The idea is that you are attending events, speaking about GNOME and generally spreading the word whether it is to end users or developers. We want to recognize your efforts and help you.

We've put together some resources for you[1] like business cards, presentation templates, brochures, travel funds, etc. What I'd really like to hear from all of you is what would be most useful? What can the GNOME Foundation do to make you successful?

Best,

Stormy

--
Stormy Peters