Re: Welcome to GNOME Ambassadors!
- From: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-ambassadors-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Welcome to GNOME Ambassadors!
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:23:00 -0500
El mar, 19-10-2010 a las 12:53 -0600, Stormy Peters escribió:
> We've put together some resources for you like business cards,
> presentation templates, brochures, travel funds, etc. What I'd really
> like to hear from all of you is what would be most useful? What can
> the GNOME Foundation do to make you successful?
Some stuff from the top of my head:
- make the GNOMETemplate odt into a proper OpenOffice template
- create a FAQ based on common questions we get in presentations or when
introducing GNOME to general public
- create a "situation guide" or "speaker tips" to handle some possible
situations or problems elegantly
I'll see if I can convince my roommate at EncuentroLinux to do the OO
template this weekend.
I'll ponder about how we could write down that "situation guide".
PS: hi everyone!
] [Thread Prev