at-spi-bus-launcher not starting

Hi,

my name is Vojta and I am a blind IT guy from czech Republic. Me and few other friends mainly based at Red Hat are trying to create a version of Fedora which would be accessible to visually impaired and blind users.

See [0]. However, I am facing a strange thing. I am using kickstart [1] to create the USB flash drive. Note that it is not a live image, it is a fully working installation whih should be portable.

From time to time the at-spi-bus-launcher simply does not start. And even if I start it manually, Orca screenreader can't connect to accessibility bus. Unfortunately the at-spi-bus-launcher does not provide any information about what is happening.

Any clues how to debug this?

Thank you,

Vojta