Re: Accessibility yellow-black

Hi apinheiro,

i'm sorry for my late answer. I was on a business trip. Today i was able to show the effects of your script to my mother.

Thanks a lot for your script. Thats it, what we were looking for.
I wrote a little reset-script, so anybody can change everything to standard values (script attached).

For better understanding and testing different values i'd love your help.

The Script changes 6 values (3x color brightness and 3x contrast).
Q: Are there any other values in gsettings that you recommend me to change/try to change?

The new goal is, to raise the overall contrast of black and yellow, because there are still some parts in some applications, that have a relatively low contrast. For example, some login parts of websites in firefox.

Best regards

--
Felix Lehmann