Re: [g-a-devel] Could we release new Accerciser version ?

Hello,

Javier Hernandez via gnome-accessibility-list, le mer. 20 mars 2019 11:56:36 +0100, a ecrit:
Samuel, yes, as co-maintainer you should be responsible for creating the
releases.

Ok, I wasn't 100% sure so preferred to ask before doing anything that
would have unwanted consequences :)

There is the Maintainers Corner [1], where you can find all the information you
need to know in order to maintain a module.

Thanks! I won't have time do spend on it in the coming days, but I can
have a look a bit later.

In terms of producing a release, bear in mind that you need to produce a build
against the current GNOME modulesets. I don't know how it works these days, in
my case I used to have an up-to-date GNOME jhbuild environment to test
accerciser and produce releases.

Ok.