Re: Accessibility for person with a motor disability

El 20/03/18 a las 10:35, Alex ARNAUD escribió:

Are you aware of differences between eviacam and GNOME mousetrap?

I didn't try recent versions, thus I cannot answer

 What is as you know the most efficient way to write text with a head-tracking software?

As Thibaut suggested, I think the most efficient writing system for head-tracking is dasher. However, all
people I've seen using a head-tracker combined it with some sort of on-screen keyboard.

Best
Cesar