GTK Accessible name calculation

Hello,

Recently I have came accross a GTK 3 based matrix.org client app called Fractal. It's in active development and it's hosted at gitlab.gnome.org .
I have just filled an accessibility related issue at its issue tracker where when navigating in the list of messages inside a room, name of the user who wrote the message is sometimes not being presented by orca.
With my limited knowledge of the matter I guess this might be either Fractal issue or a GTK plus issue. For sure we'll need a help from someone who understands GTK accessibility support better. So I am posting this message to ask for help. Can you please look at my bugreport at https://gitlab.gnome.org/danigm/fractal/issues/100 or try to give me a hint so I can better understand the situation?

Thanks and greetings

Peter