Re: [g-a-devel] org.a11y.bus is not receiving and showing any data

Brownson Obele, on jeu. 01 févr. 2018 19:02:30 +0900, wrote:
I'm trying to use accessibility on an embedded linux build. I have successfully
ported at-spi2-core and and can see the services are "started and running."

The problem is that when i run dbus-monitor on org.a11y.bus no activity/data
can be observed on it. The same command on the system dbus shows a lot of
activity.

Is accessibility data being blocked from entering into the org.a11y.bus? I need
help understanding how data is supposed to get on the bus so that i can figure
what may br blocking it etc.

You may find the troubleshoot script from

git clone git salsa debian org:a11y-team/check-a11y

useful to check each technical step for at-spi to be working.

See https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Accessibility/AT-SPI2/

for more information.

Samuel