Re: kdbus affecting access to apps running as root

I'm running kdbus here with latest GNOME 3.16 in Arch and Orca master
pulled just a couple of days ago, and I have no problems running
sudo gedit
in a terminal. I haven't tried with Orca 3.16 to see whether or not
this happens, and I'm not yet running at-spi from git, but I intend to
try these today, although I'm not expecting any problems. Is it
possible the issue could be specific to Fedora, i.e. a misconfiguration
of at-spi or possibly kdbus?
Sent from the outer rim