kdbus affecting access to apps running as root

Hello,
Kdbus is currently being developed IPC mechanism that can replace dbus and / or provide more. This is my short explanation as I see it. More can be seen at http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/kdbus/ I am running kdbus out of tree kernel module on Arch linux for about a week now. Originally I assumed it might somehow affect the accessibility stack performance as at-spi2-core communicates with its clients over dbus. I haven't yet noticed a performance boost in day to day use however I have just discovered a problem or perhaps just a missconfiguration as per the default. The problem is that while running this kdbus kernel module I can no longer get access to apps running as root.
I have just tried to run
sudo gedit
via terminal
I expect gedit window to popup and be accessible.
Instead I am seeing chain of unusual things.
Orca gets silent, I guess it can see no keyboard events as I can't get it to produce any audible output by pressing various keyboard shortcuts and standard gnome navigation commands. I seem to have no access to other windows. The only accessible window I can recognize is the original terminal window where I have launched sudo gedit from. As I close that window nothing appears to be accessible so I either have to kill X by logging from another machine or I have to reboot if I have no spare machine. What is also so unusual when I have no keyboard access I can randomly move and click the mouse and this will generate accessibility events. I can't give you an exact quote but I am under an impression GNOME developers along with systemd developers are promoting kdbus and are hoping for it to become accepted into the official kernel. It is even prepackaged on fedora and the only thing early adopter of this technology running fedora has to do in order to enable it is to tweak his kernel parameters to include kdbus=1 . I know this is late time in the 3.17 development cycle but if anyone with enough knowledge can take a look at this. It would for sure benefit adopting this thing.

Greetings

Peter