Re: Queries regarding e-book readers for Visually Impaired

I'm a bit of an oddball.  For reading pdf files, I just use OSX's built-in preview app.  For epub, I simply
extract them, and use my web browser (safari) and manually link to each section as needed.
For other formats, (such as kendle) I'll use iphone apps, but if there are formats with no iphone apps,
and/or non-drm epub isn't available, then I simply don't use them.  Kind of bad in that regard, but
sometimes, there's truly no solution.
hth.