Re: inaccessible treeviews and tables

Hello,
I did some experiments what revealed some more questions.
I have found out the treeview in question contains only one column and that's rendered using the cell renderer. So I guess when my overridden render() method is called on the cell renderer, I should be able to create a empty atk object, set it name, description etc . However what I am unable to figure out is how to connect that atk object to the tree column widget. Originally I assumed I will be able to retrieve the proper atk object by calling gtk_get_accessible passing the tree column widget however in this case I only receive its parent atk object and unfortunatelly that's not what I am looking for. Please note I am not creating my own atk implementation I am using existing objects I just need to find a way on how to make it connect together. Or am I completelly missunderstanding how this is all implemented? Does what I am trying to explain here make some sense to anyone please? Is this kind of discussion tolerated here or is there a better place for this type of questions please?

Thanks and greetings

Peter