Re: How to enable focus & caret tracking in magnifier

Hello,
Unfortunatelly I don't know more about magnifier and related functionalitybecause I am completelly blind thus I can take no advantage of it. I have just tried to help you out to find what you were looking for.
To better diagnose this we will most likelly need to wait for anyone more knowledgeable to answer.

Thanks and greetings

Peter