Re: How to enable focus & caret tracking in magnifier

Hello,
On my running arch linux system with gnome 3.10 I have looked into the file
/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/org.gnome.desktop.a11y.magnifier.gschema.xml
From there I can see the schema org.gnome.desktop.a11y.magnifier has the following keys:
mouse-tracking
focus-tracking
caret-tracking

Their possible values include:
none
centered
proportional
push

To find out the possible values I have looked into the following package: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gsettings-desktop-schemas/3.10/gsettings-desktop-schemas-3.10.1.tar.xz

It appears the UI for these settings did not make it into gnome 3.10 but there are improvements expected for gnome 3.12.

Greetings

Peter