Battery indicator in gnome 3.10

Hello,

With gnome 3.6 and 3.8 I was used to check my batery status on the top pannel where in the settings there was a estimated time remaining or AC power status. After upgrading to gnome 3.10 I am unable to locate this. I can see collabsed batery icon on the top pannel however I am unable to see the status I can just identify power manager settings in there. Inside the power settings I can see battery status however looking at the top pannel is more convenient + why there is a need to expand the battery icon if there is a single entry only after expanding it?

Am I looking into wrong place or has the usage scenario changed that much?

Greetings

Peter