On meetings, reminders, etc.

Hey all.

As you all know, some weeks I am better about sending the weekly
reminder about team meetings than others. And for that I apologize.
Having said that, given that the meeting is:

  * In the same place (#a11y-meeting)
  * At the same time (16:00 CET)
  * On the same day (Thursday)
  * Each and every week not counting holidays, hackfests, etc.
  * On our subscribe-able calendar: http://bit.ly/GNOME-A11y-Calendar

It's more notable (and worthy of announcement) when there is *not* a
meeting, or there is a time change, or there is something else weird. So
unless there are any objections, I will start sending
exceptions-to-the-rule announcements instead.

Speaking of which, Piñeiro and I have a schedule conflict with
tomorrow's meeting and thus have to give our regrets. Sorry about that!
But you most certainly could go ahead with the meeting, use the meetbot,
etc., and I'll post the minutes afterwards.

Take care.
--joanie