What framework to use to develop desktop application with accessibility on linux?

Hi guys, please help me with this. I just need a recommendation on the direction to take.

my case:

I need to develop a desktop application for linux fedora or ubuntu (or any of their derivatives).
I prefer it to work on gnome, but KDE is also ok.
My application is not big, it is just a tool to read some RSS feeds.
And it must be compatible with screen readers available for linux, like ORCA.
If possible I want it to be cross-platform: windows, mac and linux.

my attempts so far:

I tried QT version 5. Accessibility ok in windows, but on linux it does not work.... it even makes ORCA crash. Which is sad because QT looks very interesting.
Then I tried java swing. Accessibility works nice and easy on Windows and Mac, but on linux I got stuck trying to compile ATK or the java access bridge, I even tried installing the binaries but still Accessibility of a java swing window just does not work for me on linux.... will try a little more.

My next options are:

Try with GTK+.
Try with wxPython.

So, any tips or recommendations?