Re: Heads Up Display

One point I might add, is that frequently the best design for an
accessible user interface, is one that's more usable by anyone and
everyone, regardless of usability. However, I can see there are issues
of workload and responsibility here such that Bhaavan's interesting
suggestions could well be better pursued with another team.

Cheers, Alan