Directions for Gsoc-2012 in Accessibility Application

Hi ,
My name is Pramod Dutta , I am undergraduate student . I am developer and Did some open source project that can be seen at source-forge.net.
As I am new to gnome and Want to participate in GSoc 2012 , Gnome As Organization , As I am Keen in Developing the Accessibility Application, Games   For Gnome .
I have a Idea so Whom to contact for guidance and Mentor ship for the same .

Thanks
Regards
Pramod Dutta
http://techdutta.blogpsot.com