Re: GNOME Shell Magnifier Advanced Settings and Testing

I wrote:
Yes, that's the source code, but it's not really the thing to read to find out the settings. That's like looking for a needle in a haystack . The preferences (the GSettings) are listed at the beginning [6] of the GNOME Shell Magnifier page that you cited, although it is a technical description. But, for now, take a look at the "User Features" section [6] and see if you can make sense of it. I'll happily answer any questions you might have.
But I forgot to include the link.  Here it is:

[6] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Magnification#User_Features

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
             - J. D. Klaun -