Re: just a test

On 01/05/2012 10:23 PM, Robert Cole wrote:
Hello, Gary.

I am subscribed to this list, and I received your message. It looks like you're still a member. :)

There have been a steady flow of messages coming to this list over the past few weeks, though. I have only been a member of this list a month or so now, though.

Take care.

well, looking good, :) ... `because i haven't done any GUI hacking for years, i'm hoping for whatever help this list can give me re gtk [2+ and/or 3].

last night my physical therapist was excited to see what my gtk application did, even tho it is barely good enough to demo next tuesday.

back to my hacking.

gary