Re: Can the community work with Gnome to improve GTK+ a11y?

Hi,
On So, Jan 01, 2012 at 01:59:58 -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> Regarding this one:
>
> > - Menus that are greyed out seem to not exist for screen reader users.
>
> Well, in terms of navigation, they don't exist for anyone. I see them,
> but I can't get at them physically. Whether or not greyed-out menus and
> menu items should be navigable by all users is a question for the Gtk
> developers.

+1
My opinion regarding this issue is:
All menuitems should be navigable.
Reason: Personalized menus or skipping inactive symbols making it hard
for blind person to understand the layout of complex menus.
Using flat review isn't a good choice here.
Just my two cents
halim