Re: Announce: mousetweaks 3.1.1

On 05/10/2011 08:37 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:

Thanks, I did not know about this tool. Is there a way to add the
hover-applet to a KDE 4 panel? Due to other Gnome accessibility issues
I cannot use it at the moment. I currently use Kmousetool but it has
some serious issues and have been looking to replace it.

Hi,

as far as I know the applet only works with gnome-panel. You could try to use mousetweaks directly through the command-line.

eg. to start/stop hover-clicks:
$ mousetweaks --daemonize --dwell -c

$ mousetweaks --shutdown

Cheers,