Re: Ideas needed!

I like it too.  but here's the thing.  I'm bringing my 15-inch digital picture frame to do this job and I'm pretty sure videos don't work on this one, although I could test and find out.

Although, what I'd realllllly like to do is rent a 42" inch plasma screen so we can do slideshows and demos properly in the booth.   I had one for the openSUSE SCALE booth and it totally rocked.  I'm trying to find out a way to get my hands on one for CSUN since I really don't think this 15" digital frame, nor the small monitor that comes with the GNOME Booth kit are adequate for an accessibility conference.

If we have a plasma tv, then I would gladly hook up my laptop to it and display better content, including videos.

Bryen