Re: Ideas needed!

Dear Bryen,
what about creating a videopresentation? Some time ago I created
something similar for my visually impaired sister and it was used on
some conference to present her as she could not attend physically.

I could imagine some videos showing work with different a11y apps (I
had some for Orca using speech and magnifier). These pieces of movies
(I used HD camcorder, but current digital cameras can also produce
nice movies) could be combined with slides or tittles.

I used Inkscape to create the slides, some video basic editor to
combine them with video, transition effects, speech comments, music
(took some free from jamendo.com) and Aegisub for subtitles - my video
was in Czech but I also needed English subtitles. Result was an SD AVI
and 720p HD MP4 with SRT subtitles. According to the feedback, the
presentation was successful.

Such video could be played looped at your booth.

regards

Helios