Re: Ideas needed!

Bryen,

If they like the idea, I'm hoping folks who are in Extremadura / Andalusia might supply photos (if they exist).  GNOME AT screen shots... I invite you to take some screen shots yourself (perhaps on SuSE).  I note that there is a SuSE GNOME 3 build from which you can at least run the GNOME Shell magnifier (if not the not-yet-integrated magnifier control panel), described at http://blog.crozat.net/2011/01/gnome-3-live-cd-usb-test-image.html

Regards,

Peter