Ideas needed!

Hey folks,

In about 2 weeks, some of us will be at the CSUN Conference in San Diego
and we'll have a booth.   One of the things we'll have in the booth is a
running slide-show that displays all the great things about GNOME
Accessibility.

I need some ideas from all of you about what I should include in this
slideshow.  Think one-page slides.   For example, I'll do a one page
slide about Orca, another about AT-SPI, another about MouseTrap, another
about what is GNOME Accessibility, etc.

This way, as people walk by, they'll learn about how GNOME Accessibility
rocks!

And by the way, if you are in the San Diego area, please feel free to
join us working the booth.  We need all the help we can get, and
unfortunately, at this time, I don't think we are able to get funding to
help people travel to San Diego.

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko