Re: Introduction from Meg Ford, GNOME Womens Outreach intern in A11y and Art

On 06/06/2011 06:52 PM, meg ford wrote:
Thanks very much for the warm welcomes! I'm very happy to have your support.

Somewhat late but ... welcome.

Leena, right now I am documenting my progress and thoughts on my blog
http://fordmeg.blogspot.com/
I will also be posting the work on GitHub, as soon as Andreas Nilsson OKs a
few icons as being in a finished state - I started drawing last week, after
finishing the details of my project plan. I will post a link as soon as I
have the account.

FYI, accessibility team have some coordination page in order to track issues towards next release. In this case, we already listed the theme issue:
https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/ThreePointTwo/NiceToHaves#gnome_themes_standard

I realized that you started to add comments on some of the bugs listed on that task (thanks).

As you can see, we don't have a key contact here. So, could you be the key contact here ;)? No pressure at all, this is just in order to have a contact, someone to ask about the status of this task.

Thanks for your work.

Best regards.

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias (API) (apinheiro igalia com)