2011/01/20 07:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hey all.

Tomorrow is our next 07:00 UTC a11y team meeting in #a11y-meeting. The
agenda, along with links to the minutes of previous meetings can be
found at: http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Meetings

You'll notice the agenda is light. That's because we really, really need to get that GNOME 3 page updated for the Release Team. As a result, we're going to review (and edit, if need be) that page tomorrow during the meeting. That means if you own a section and will not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting, please, please be sure your section is already up-to-date in time for our meeting.

If you read the action items listed on the Meetings page, you'll note that anyone in need of travel funding to attend CSUN and/or FOSDEM needs to get in touch with us ASAP. Finite budget, multiple events this year, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Thanks and see y'all tomorrow!
--joanie