Trying to build orca & caribou

Hi, I was trying to follow this guide:
http://monotonous.org/2011/01/17/gnome-accessibility-via-jhbuild/ to
build caribou to see how it compares to onboard. I am running Ubuntu
11.04 x64. The build was a bit of a pain, having to work around
issues, most of which I replace stuff in autogen.sh with just calling
gnome-autogen.sh. I made it to build step 38/38 which is building orca
and got this:

http://pastebin.com/aj9gdzXb

configure: error: Could not find python module: pyatspi

I have python-pyatspi2 installed; there is also python-pyatspi
available in the repositories but that's probably too old, right?

And when I try to run caribou, I get

jhbuild run caribou
ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for Atspi
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jeremy/gnome-a11y/install/bin/caribou", line 30, in <module>
    import pyatspi
  File "/home/jeremy/gnome-a11y/install/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyatspi/__init__.py",
line 35, in <module>
    from gi.repository import Atspi
ImportError: cannot import name Atspi

Jeremy Bicha