Re: [Usability] Designing for illiteracy =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93?= a mass market accessibility challenge

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 22:42 +0300, Luc Pionchon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This short article raises awareness about user interfaces and
> illiterate people.  I read it with great interest and felt you might
> be interested in too.  It made me wonder about how much of GNOME is
> usable when one can't read.  Maybe I should switch my system once in a
> while to a language and script I ignore.

That's not what's explained in the article you linked to. It's about
using options instead of requiring writing from scratch, about
recognition and familiarity above having to read everything because
every page looks the same, for example.