Re: Travel Tips for Going to Spain

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:
 The best thing
to do is leave your cash home and go straight to an ATM machine.
Withdraw cash like you do back home.

I travel a lot and this is what I always do. I've only had trouble once.

Note that I usually carry some US dollars as a backup. There's always some place to change cash at the airport in case the ATM machine there doesn't work with your card for some reason. Then you can find a more friendly ATM machine later.

I haven't been to Seville but in general in Spain public transportation is really good and you don't need to rely on more expensive taxis. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a bus from the airport to the city.

Stormy