Re: Anyone going to UTOSC?

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:55, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:
> Any chance anyone is going to UTOSC in Utah next month and is interested
> in doing a talk on GNOME-A11y?   Although their CFP is closed, they've
> indicated they're willing to consider making a slot available for A11y.
> W00t!
>
> Here's the information I was given:
>
> "Send your paper to papers utos com and make sure to tell us that Bryen
> Yunashko from GNOME-A11y Outreach recommended you to us."
>
> So, I hope someone can do this.  I'll not be in the country at the time,
> so I can't do this.  But do let me know if you're willing to do this so
> I know what's happening.
>
> Thanks,
> Bryen M Yunashko
> GNOME-A11y Outreach

I'm in Utah, but will more than likely not be able to give the
presentation if they allow it.  Having said that I can probably help
out anyone that does do it (if accepted).  I can provide a ride from
the airport to hotel if needed.  Also the hotel is almost just across
the road from the conference, but would most likely be able to give a
ride as needed.

Cheers,
Stephen