Re: Information on Caribou

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Heidi Ellis <heidijcellis gmail com> wrote:
One thing I'd like to do is to really "kick the tires" so to speak on
Caribou. To have students find all the rough edges and report bugs. And then
fix some of them of course! :-) So I'm looking for direction as to how to
determine what the exact appearance and behavior of Caribou should be.

While I realize it would be a lot of work, if there isn't such a document, maybe the students could start it with their assumptions.

Stormy