Virtual hackfest during the hackfest

A11y team,

I know there are a lot of bugs in other projects which affect GNOME a11y. And you are planning a a11y hackfest. I was wondering if we should push for a virtual hackfest during that time. Ask everyone in the GNOME community to fix any bugs related to GNOME a11y in their project during that week.

We'd need a catchy title for it and we'd need to start pushing for it now. Blogging, suggesting it on the Foundation list, etc.

What do you think?

Stormy