Re: About the current a11y meeting and format

From: Eitan Isaacson <eitan monotonous org>

>>  1. Timetable? We concluded that it wouldn't require to debate that,
>>    as we have already discussed and tried several different
>>    timetables. But just to confirm that.
>>

> I get very confused as to when meetings are, and it seems like the
> times accommodate European/Eastern hours better than Pacific hours, which is
> fine. What would really help me, is if we had an ICS or Google calendar with
> the meeting schedule for the next few months. UTC is also a confusing
> timezone.

Well, as far as I remember, there was a poll in order to decide the
hours. At that moment I was just "another ballot" here.

About the confusion, the current approach is a flip-flop, 7:00 UTC one
week, 15:00 UTC the next one. But if it is not clear we could write
that explicitly somewhere.

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)