CSUN 2011 Call for Papers

Folks,

We had a very positive showing at the CSUN Accessibility Conference 2010
this past March where we also hosted a GNOME-A11y Hackfest on the side.
Several team members presented during the conference and we held a booth
on the exhibit floor.  The most important accomplishment we had was that
we raised the awareness of open source as a viable option for
accessibility needs to people who probably didn't realize the existence
of open source.

The next conference will be March 14-19, 2011 in San Diego, California.
Call for papers has recently opened and will extend to October 13, 2010
(Wednesday.)  http://www.csunconference.org/index.cfm?EID=80000300

We encourage as much diversity and creativity in the various topics we
could present on.   Let's build on what we did last year!    If you'd
like to discuss your ideas here on the list, please do so!

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME-A11y Outreach