I need a text to speech utility io Italian

Hello,
i wonder if there is an utility that allows me to talk writing on a keyboard... Very simply, just that I can't find it, in fact Kmouth is only in English and I can't configure it in Italilan, I need an utility that allows me to type, press Enter, get the text uttered, retype...
Orca is too difficult because I don't hete the text deleted after the pronunciation.
Are there other ways?
Thank a lot in advance
Chiara