2010/11/11 07:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hey all.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is our next 07:00 UTC a11y team meeting.

Last week's minutes are not yet written I'm afraid. That's my fault. (On
a positive note, Ale Leiva is in the U.S. for Boston Summit and
post-Summit, face-to-face Orca Team planning, so my "excuse" is that
we're getting lots of good and important work done.) Regardless, I will
write up the minutes before the meeting. In the meantime, the log is
available in the usual place [1] along with a tentative agenda for
tomorrow's meeting. [2] As always, please add your own agenda items.

Take care.
--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes/20101104
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes/20101104#Agenda_for_the_next_meeting