Re: Accessibility devroom FOSDEM 2011

From: Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com>

> On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 13:40 -0400, Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
>> I'm not subscribed to this list but….
>
> 	:-)

And that means that "someone" needs to accept some mails by hand ;),
so you are under the risk of being forgotten under the mail pile :P

>> LIkewise. I sent a note to Tias. I worked with him and the others
>> regarding an accessibility devroom. My interest lies pretty much in
>> ODF and OOo, but accessibility spans all, or should.
>
> 	And my interest in LibreOffice :-) would be good to submit a talk I
> guess, there are lots of opportunities for community improvements there,
> particularly cross-platform; some being discussed on our lists right
> now.

It would be also good to know what happened with the people that
already proposed a talk, before this devroom creation. If we need to
submit again the talk or whatever.

Let's wait for Mario and Bryen discoveries.

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)