GUADEC Documentation Workshop

Hi folks,

I'll be running an all-day documentation workshop during the GUADEC
pre-conference on July 27th. Would any accessibility people be able
to help with the accessibility user documentation?

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs/Documentation

I need to put together a very large list of bite-sized topics that
I can assign to people at the workshop. And I need to understand
these topics well enough to advise people on them.

If we have accessibility topics on the agenda, I'd also appreciate
it if the workshop could be advertised in places where people who
are interested in accessibility frequent.

Thanks,
Shaun