Re: Inviting GNOME to participate at an accessibility event

The GNOME Accessibility Outreach group intends to meet this week to
formalize our group and begin discussion about how we want to approach
this and other events as well as a number of initiatives that cover
promoting GNOME Accessibility to the world.

As we have a little bit of time to decide how best to utilize our
resources and funding from GNOME Foundation, let's take the time to best
plan out representation of GNOME A11y Team globally.  Providing funding
for SSP's to travel with our representatives is certainly a
consideration we will need to address.

I will post to the Accessibility list more information on this in the
coming weeks.  In the meantime, Og, what you should be thinking about is
how you can represent GNOME-A11y should we agree on funding a trip to
Seville.

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member