Re: Inviting GNOME to participate at an accessibility event

>From the GNOME side, it will be up to the accessibility team and the board to decide how much of our accessibility budget to spend on this.

Stormy

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
Hi there!

As a GNOME user who has a physical disability as well as deep interest
in accessibility improvements for GNOME, I'd love to attend this event
as an end-user. Is there any type of travel sponsorship from the USA
available? It would have to cover the expenses of my wife to assist me
during the trip as well.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel