Re: Outreach meeting dates

Hello all ,

Ok , So there are few more changes I would like to bring to the
concerned one's notice. Since the proposed time (by me) was not
comfortable to all.I would like to re-schedule it .
I would prefer to make it earlier , so does Bryen want and I hope Steve
and Stormy are O.K with it :-) . I planned for something on Mon , Tue or
Wed . But as Steve mentioned it would be difficult for him to be present
on Wednesday , I would like to make it happen on

1) Monday (17th,May) 15:00 UTC [1]

or

2) Tuesday (18th,May) 15:00 UTC [2]

I hope this would be suitable to all as - Now , we need to come and
agree on a single time and get the ball rolling.

[1] -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=5&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[2] -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=5&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0