Re: Hackfest hackday hackpit schedule

That's good Eitan.
Perhaps a bit light on 'hacking' for a hackfest :-) But tist is all
important stuff to cover. Especially at this point in time.

I'd only like to add a quick discussion of how to best approach the
Project:Possibility students working on GNOME Caribou, assuming some
make it to CSUN. We really want to persuade then to stick around. I
understand fro Sandy that Microsoft are also keen to met them.

Steve