Re: Hackfest hackday hackpit schedule

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 15:00 -0800, Eitan Isaacson wrote:

> 16:00 - 16:30 lightening AT presentations
> Quick 5 minute demonstrations of our accessibility features. This will
> equip all of us for demonstrating these features ourselves at the
> booth.

If I may make a suggestion here:  At some point prior to the hackfest,
we should list on wiki what are the things we want to demonstrate and
where to get them so some of us can pre-install on our machines before
the hackfest.

It also gives some of us a chance to play around and have better
questions when we get to this session.